"Honest, polite and friendly: The biggest thing I like about Mac's 2 is that they are honest about what they say is wrong with the car. Me and my husband have been very happy with them. Much happier than the places we've been in the past. The other places weren't honest and the work wasn't done by the time they said it was going to be...but these guys are always realistic on their estimates of how fast something is going to be done and their always polite and friendly."
- Alex T.
We are an Eco-Friendly
"Best Practices" Facility:
- We recycle nearly every part that is removed from your car.
- We recycle Antifreeze, Air Conditioning Freon, cleaning chemicals, paper and cardboard.
- We heat our building with used oil and used transmission fluid.
- We use Aquabase Waterborne paints exclusively.
3301 Brighton Henrietta Townline Road
Rochester, New York 14623 (Map)
Call us at (585) 272-7700
We are open M-F 7:30am-5:30pm
Rochester Auto Repair & Mechanical Services
Our auto repair technicians are paid only by the hour. Our managers are paid by salary. No one makes any more or less money by selling additional parts or labor.
This philosophy insures that our customers will be sold only the auto repairs needed and that the technician can take the time to do the job properly. It also creates an enjoyable atmosphere that is apparent the moment you walk through our doors.
You’ll find your perfect mechanic and a pleasant experience waiting for you at Mac’s II Auto Repair And Collision Service in Rochester, NY.
One amazing shop for vehicle service, collision service and customer service like you’ve never expected. Your mechanic awaits you!
Auto Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Scheduled Maintenance
- NYS Safety/Emissions Inspections
- Fluid Services
- Tire Sales and Service
- Air Conditioning
Auto Repair Services
- Brake Services
- Exhaust System and Mufflers
- Steering and Suspension
- Driveability Diagnosis and Repair
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Performance Maintenance
- Engine Repair and Maintenance
Here are samples of our most popular service packages:
15,000 Mile Service
- Lube, oil and filter Service, check all fluid levels and top off as needed, lubricate locks and hinges.
- Check all filters and pcv valve.
- Service battery terminals and cables, apply sealer/protectant.
- Rotate and balance 4 tires, check tire wear and adjust pressure.
- Front brake service including cleaning and lubricating pins, bushings and sliders. Inspect pads and rotors for wear.
- Rear brake maintenance including cleaning parking brake cables, rear shoes and hardware, treat rear shoes and adjust parking brake.
30,000 & 60,000 Mile Service (Recommended items in addition to above)
- Flush and refill radiator, inspect hoses, clamps and fittings.
- Flush and replace transmission and differential fluid.
- Flush and replace brake fluid.